Sunday, July 26, 2009

Let's go! NY here we come!

This is my last post before our New York/Canada trip. Can't wait! Well I guess I can wait, because I'm certainly not ready to go. I have started packing a little, and I didn't want to spend money on new clothes, but I think I need some. I don't want to walk around looking all frumpy. I have my standard packing list that I use everytime I go on vacation. It's on my computer and I just tweak it each time, depending on destination and expected weather. Then I print it out, and share it with who ever is going on the trip.

My friend Jan at work gave me a zippered bag full of all kinds of travel size stuff! Qtips, bandaids, tissues, lotions, etc.etc. Not sure I fit all of it in the suitcase! She is such a thoghtful lady. I love her. In fact all the "girls" I work with are total dolls. We are all close to the same age, and all experience the same menopausal symptoms. We all have hot flashes, (personal summers, or my inner child playing with matches) and we all suffer from CRS (can't remember shit). It is a pleasure to go to work everyday with these women. I am truly blessed. I need to work another 2 1/2 years before I can think of retiring and it really makes it easy to go to work when you enjoy your job and the people you work with.

We'll fly out Friday night 7/31 on Jet Blue. Then get on our Carnival Cruise to Canada for 5 nights, then back to NYC for 5 nights. Then we fly back on 8/11 and rest and unpack on the 12th, then back to work on the 13th. Well, lets not talk about back to work right now.

I will take a lot of pictures, so I better study up on how to post a photo!

Have a good 2 weeks! I know I will! Chris

No comments: