Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am not a good blogger! It's been a month again, since I've posted anything and I haven't even tried to add any photos. Of course, if nobody reads it but me, then who cares?
I had a nice Christmas. I hope you did too.
I have been painting and redocorating my kitchen. The color is called Coffee. It looks more like coffee with a lot of cream. Then the accent color will be red, and the "theme" is coffee. I have some great fabric with the perfect colors to make a wall hanging. I also found the perfect kitchen towels at Walmart of all places! Kmart had perfect glass jars with red lids, and taget had a perfect shade of red dinnerware. And the dishes were on sale, only $22.00 for a 16 piece service for 4. Well there are only 4 on our family, but that would never do. I bought 3 sets and I'm thinking of buying one more set because when a few items get broken they won;t be available anymore. You can tell I'm excited about my kitchen decor. What started all this? I got a brand new Whirlpool Duet Washer and Dryer complete with the pedestals for Christmas from my Mother and Father-in-law. They said they wanted me to pick out what I wanted and I picked the red ones. They are beautiful! I walk by them and admire them at least twice a day. I bet I haven't washed more than 3 loads of clothes yet. The kids like them so much they've been doing the laundry! That's fine with me!
Well, the first month of the year is almost half gone already. I think this is going to be a much better year than last year. Last year is done, let's not go back there OK? OK.
Maybe I can actually get some photos and post them. That might make my blog a bit more interesting.
Happy New Year.

No comments: