Saturday, June 20, 2009

Planning a trip!

My friend Lori, my daughter, and I are planning a trip to New York! It's nothing like planning a trip to lift the spirits! We're leaving July 31st on the redeye to JFK airport. We'll get there in the morning, then in the afternoon, we'll board the Carnival Triumph for a New England/Canada cruise for 5 nights. Then when we return to NY City, we'll do the NY touristy thing. We will also have to visit a quilt shop. Believe it or not, we went to a quilt shop outside of London,and we went to a fabric store in Dublin, so I know we'll have to find a quilt shop in NYC!

My daughter is really excited. She's always wanted to go to NY. I'm so proud of her. She decided all on her own, that she didn't want to sit around for the summer being bored. She signed up for an ROP class, and is volunteering at a hospital 6 hours a day. She seems to be really enjoying it.

No comments: