Saturday, June 13, 2009

Positive thinking

OK, I've spent enough time feeling sorry for myself. I am now ready to get on with my life. I am determined to get healthier. I don't know exactly what to do, but I know good nutrition, excersize and good attitude will go a long way. I am sad I may not live a long life, but I'm thankful for the 57 years I've had, and I'm sure I'll have a few more years anyway. I don't know if I'll be able to continue to donate blood to the blood bank. I am getting close to my goal of 10 gallons. I hope I can still make it. And leaving my husband and kids are the unthinkable part. I try to put that out of my mind. It just makes me too sad.

I've been trying to de-clutter the house a bit, and it's worse than ever now. I wish I had a Goodwill store right next door so the items could be sent out at the very moment I decide to part with them. I have a pile of clothes in a corner of my bedroom to go to Goodwill. Then I think "Maybe so and so would like this and maybe so and so would like that." Now I have to go thru it all again, and separate everything again. But I love my friends and if they would like any of my stuff, I want them to have first choise, then the rest will go to Goodwill. So that's what I'll be working on today. See you later. Have a good day.
Remember - Positive thinking!

No comments: