Tuesday, July 19, 2011

its been too long for me

It has been too long for me not to see my mom. its been 6 months today, 27 weeks, 181 days since I last saw you. I miss you like crazy. My life with out my mom is just so lonely no one to call and hear her voice, no number to call her, and no one to answer my questions about cooking. (okay there are people i can call about that but not my mommy. I've been reading this book and i used to take everything I have and had for granted but now reading what she went threw i cant take anything for granted its a wonderfull book just to know what was going through her mind when she got abducted.


I've been trying to get back into quilting but its super hard because my mom and i used to do it together and thats the super hard part. My mom is still my best friend and will always be my best friend. I never knew i would be nineteen with out my mom so anyone who is reading this if you lost a loved one that you were really close to please comment me and tell me how you guys made it through i feel like my whole life went away because she went away. Im not as happy as i used to i cry alot and im tired trying to keep my mind busy where i dont think about my mom.

2 comments:

Trinity Coach said...

Hey sweetie, I think you blogging is a wonderful way to honor your mom and a way for you to navigate through the grief....Maybe you can change it to where you can network with other kids who have lost their parents and help them?? I wish I had some awesome words of wisdom for you but all I have learned since Freds death is that it is like getting use to having 3 arms or something....the grief is a new part of my being and as much as I love him it still is far different than the loss of a mom...mine is still kickin at 72! But I know you are not alone....anyway just wanted you to know I cared enough to read and I love you and I am proud of you and you are doing exactly what you can :)

Trinity Coach said...

aka Auntie Dede