Friday, April 15, 2011

Hi everybody again that reads my moms blog.

Hi if you dont know who i am im chris' daughter Lindsey. Im going to keep writing on here so if you read this please tell me because i feel like no one reads our blog. So I'm Lindsey, im 19 years old, and my 2nd year at my college I go to a community college thats close to our house and my mom passed away in January. So the day my mom got in the hospital and the day my mom passed away and went to paradise still haunts me every minute of every day. My relationship with my mom wasn't normal. I thought it was normal but when I saw my friends with their mom's they weren't as close as my mom and I. We took a bunch of cool trips that I loved we went to Hawaii, Mexico, Canada, and New York! But my mom went to London and Ireland with her girlfriends. When they went I was in middle school and I wanted to go with them but I wasn't allowed to so when she was there I was super mad at her. But the last trip my mom and I got to go on was to disneyland. My mom and I did the disney day so we got free tickets YES I SAID FREE!!!! we just had to help out Habitat for Humanity for a few hours. We went to disneyland with my best friend Jorden and her mom Lisel! We had the bestest of best time with each other. When we went to disneyland it was my first time going on a roller coaster.




When i live my life its day to day i dont take anything for granted anymore. I always thought to myself my mom and dad are always going to be there no matter what. Now I think to myself before my dad goes away for work. "Is this going to be the last time I see my dad stable?" Yeah you might be laughing but for what I have gone thru Its hard to stay positive. All my friends tell me all the time I hate my parents but I say I said that about my mom when I was little but they turn out to be your best friend. And now look how much I regret saying all i said to my mom about how she was a bad mom and alot of other things. But now I miss her greatly and she was the best mom because she was my MOMMY! And she raised me into a beautiful young woman mommy you did your job the best with me.

I love my mom alot and i miss her greatly.

-Lindsey <3

No comments: